Smooth v2.1.1 corrects Swedish month names

Update 2.1.1 is available now. The only change is an update to the Swedish month names (turns out my Google translate skills aren’t perfect).

I have started on v3 which will see a lot of under the hood changes to support the latest and greatest Fitbit SDK, along with proper support for the new Versa Lite. I’m not sure when that version will be ready.

6 thoughts on “Smooth v2.1.1 corrects Swedish month names

1. Seymour L Halpern says:

Reports lower step count than all other click faces I tried.
    I really like the clockface, but why is it incorrectly reporting steps?

1. admin says:

I’m not sure why it would be. It’s pulling the step count from the Fitbit api, so it should be showing the same value as any other face. I’ll look into it. Thanks

2. carenes says:

Just wanting to know if you can fix the battery consumption/usage for this clockface – Smooth.

I had 99% battery when I installed the clockface on my new fitbit Versa2 and a couple of hours later the battery level went down to 93%.

Can you decrease the battery consumption level so it doesn’t make the battery of the fitbit versa2 go flat quicker when this clockface is installed.

My current version is Smooth version 2.2

3. Cara says:

My fitbit Versa 2 is running the smooth v2.2 clockface.

I was just wanting to know if you can add calories burned in either the top right corner of the clockface or down the bottoms in the middle in between steps and heart rate.

And can you also fix the battery use age/consumption.

As I said in my previous post about reducing battery usage/consumption that got no reply:

1. Cara says:

NB to Admin……..
      In my previous post MARCH 4, 2020 AT 4:19 AM – I used carenes as my name.

In the post I did today APRIL 21, 2020 AT 5:01 AM – I used Cara as my name

Just wanting to let admin know.

Please reply soon. Thanks

2. admin says:

Not much I can do about the battery consumption. It is a fairly lean clock face, and I'm not sure how to reduce it further. Currently I see a 15% battery usage per day, which is similar to what I got with the default face.