Smooth v2.1 brings language support

Version 2.1 of the Smooth watch face is out now. The big change is that it now supports English (default), French, Spanish, German, and Swedish.

All translations were done by Google translate, so please let me know if there’s an issue.

The language is set by your fitbit profile (so if you want the month in French, you need to change your fitbit profile to French).

Lastly, the other change is that I’ve now set the default font size to large. When your app updates, you should probably check the settings to confirm the font size is what you want.

I hope you are enjoying the watch face.

Cheers,

Matt

11 thoughts on “Smooth v2.1 brings language support

1. Connie Litrenta says:

I like this face a lot but the steps and HR suddenly stopped updating. Tried switching to another face and coming back but no success. It’s getting so the only reliable faces are the ones from Fitbit. ☹️

1. admin says:

Hi Connie,
      I haven’t seen this issue personally, and I can’t figure out why it might be happening. Can you name any other faces it has happened to you with?

2. Jay says:

Hi, same issue on 2.1
    Steps always shows 0 and no HR showing up. Watch is still recording data just not showing on the face.

My favourite face so if it is possible to fix that would be appreciated!

1. admin says:

Jay, and anyone else having issues with the step count and heart rate not showing up: try reinstalling the watchface and being sure to select all permissions. If that doesn’t work e-mail me: loveanddecaf at gmail.com.

1. admin says:

Hi Wendy,
      I have been unable to recreate the problem. Please check that you are clicking done to save your changes, and that the watch is syncing after you’ve saved your changes.
      If the problem continues, please let me know what os version your watch is running.
      Thanks!
      -Matt

1. admin says:

I'm not sure why that is happening. I've got it loaded on my Versa 2.
      I suggest trying to reset your watch, and if that doesn't work try a factory reset.

Sorry, I can't help more than that.